This is a quiet courtyard off Lindow Square, and has a patio and communal garden area adjacent.
It was built in the extensive gardens of Lindow House, and comprises nine bungalows suitable for single occupancy. They were completed and opened in 1959 by the then Mayor of Lancaster, Mrs Betty Pickard MBE, JP, who was also a Trustee of the Charity for many years.
Useful information:Information sheet
This courtyard was built and endowed by the donation of Mrs Anne Gillison of Lancaster.
How to apply:Application Form
Our residents’ handbook:Residents’ Handbook
For more information contact:Contact Us