Lindow House is situated at 18 Queen Street, and was purchased by the Charity in 1952. It is split into five flats plus Warden’s accommodation. Watson Bungalow sits separately in the grounds of the house, and was rebuilt in 1984 with a bequest to the Charity from William and Sarah Watson.
Useful information:Information sheet
How to apply:Application Form
Our residents’ handbook:Residents’ Handbook
For more information contact:Contact Us